Czech people have usually the washing machine at home even in rented apartments. It is not usual to use self-service laundry as Americans often do. So there are not many coint laundries on the streets, but there are still some.
While you are in Prague you can try Laudryland Praha. They have four locations:
If you need dry laundry, try Bel & Blanc. It is available in any shopping center or hypermarket. You will pay 139-179 Kc for one piece and will get it done in 90 minutes. No self-service available. Buy the Discount card for 69 Kc annually and get the 15% discount there.
- Londynska 71, phone 222 516 692 (self-service)
- Vinohradska 50, phone 224 253 117 (collection point only, no self-service)
- Na Prikope 12, phone 221 014 632 (self-service)
- Plzenska 344, phone 257 310 021 (collection point only, no self-service)
- Delivery service available at 603 411 005.
© CzechSite, San Francisco, Prague, 1996-2017. All Rights Reserved.
| Back Home | Close Window |